WildQuest Time Table
Wild Quest Time Table – Click to Download
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for the early bird price of $3271.59AUD, payment must be paid in full by 5pm 20th October 2019
- Bookings made after 5pm 20th October 2019 will be charged $3693.59AUD
- Prices on Eventbrite booking site are in AUD
- Prices on WildQuest site are USD
- Payment plans are available – contact She’ D’Montford for details
- After payment through Eventbrite booking site, attendees will need to register also with WILDQUEST. Here they will organise their Island flight and any extras such as room upgrades etc. Instructions will be emailed along with booking confirmation once paid in full.
- No refunds will be made for any unused services. Credit will not be given for alterations for any reason after commencement date of the holiday
- We will not pay compensation if we have to cancel or change your arrangements due to force majeure including war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster or ﬁre. In particular, this is a wilderness experience subject to weather conditions. The organiser has paid for all program expenses, including accommodation and boat charter in full, in advance. These costs are irrecoverable. Therefore, in the event of a program or partial program being cancelled due to weather conditions (or any other reasons beyond our control) there are no refunds or replacement programs. We do not provide travel/program cancellation insurance that covers these eventualities.
- Travel insurance is essential. You are required to purchase your own travel insurance. If you do not secure travel insurance, you accept that you are responsible for all non-refundable expenses and undertake to make full refund to the organisers for any costs expended on your behalf.
- If you have to cancel, please inform us by e-mail. You will be issued with a cancellation reference which will be required in any subsequent correspondence. No cancellation can be considered accepted until issue of the cancellation reference. The following scale of charges will apply:
- Cancellation of reservation received 4 months or more prior to program, 25% of the total cost is non refundable.
- Cancellation of reservation received 4 months or less prior to program, 100% of the total cost is non refundable.
- Reschedule of reservation is only possible with 4 months or more notice prior to the start of the program in which an admin fee of 10% of the total cost will be charged. We will hold the balance for your rescheduled program commencing up to one year from your original program date.
- Replacements made 4 months or more prior to program will have a charge of 15% of the total program cost. After this time replacements are not possible.
- All cancellation, rescheduling and replacement charges are based on the total cost of the WildQuest program. Please note that if you have booked extra nights at the Fort Lauderdale Hotel, these may only be re-scheduled or refunded up to 14 days prior to the starting date of your program.
- If you have a medical condition or disability which may affect your participation, you must tell us before confirming your booking so that we can advise as to the suitability of the chosen holiday. You must also give us full details in writing at the time of booking and notify us of any changes or deterioration in the disability or medical condition or development of any disability or medical condition after booking. Furthermore all clients with pre-existing medical conditions including disabilities must have emergency evacuation coverage, and bring a copy of this cover with them on their holiday. In the event a client has an emergency and we do not have evidence of coverage in our possession, we of course will act in good faith and do all we can to get the client to adequate care. The client accepts responsibility for full reimbursement of our costs in such an eventuality.
- Heretofore and additionally you hereby avow that you can swim, are fit to swim and are water safe.
- All participants must hold a valid visa/passport to travel to Bimini via USA. These details must be confirmed at least 4 months prior to departure.
- In making this booking, you acknowledge and understand the extent of this contract, and hereby agree and will absolve and hold harmless Barbi Carver, Shé D’Montford and all of their associates ans subsidiaries, WildQuest Limited, WildQuest International Limited , WildQuest Retreats Inc. and 410 Charter Inc. and their Directors, Captain, Crew, Volunteers and any other parties connected with WildQuest in any way, singly, or collectively from and against any blame or liability for any injury, misadventure, harm, loss, inconvenience or damage suffered or sustained while participating in WildQuest Dolphin Swim Programs.
All accommodations (Sunday night in Fort Lauderdale and five nights on the island based on double occupancy). • Boat trips (5 days out weather permitting). • Most meals (but see what’s not included) • FOUR(4) Animal Communication, Animal Totems and Psychic Development workshops •ONE (1)personal private session/healing/reading with Shé D’Montford •Sun gazing workshop •Yoga sessions • Shuttle transfer from the hotel to the airport on the Monday morning, when travelling with the group. • Airport transfers on the island upon arrival on Monday and upon departure on Saturday, when travelling with the group. • Complimentary use of kayaks and bicycles. • Wifi connection, where available. • Drinking water. • Hot beverages at WildQuest Retreat.
Whats not included:
Travel costs to/from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. • Travel costs to/from Bimini – $390USD. • Crew gratuities 10% – 15% of the retreat cost. • Single room and ocean view room upgrade. Call us for details. • Sunday night dinner in Fort Lauderdale and one group dinner out on Bimini. • All individual body work sessions. The cost is $95USD for an hour. • Rental of snorkel equipment is $25USD for the set or $10USD for fins only. • Retreat photos when available are $65USD. • Bahamas departure tax $29USD. Subject to change. This must be paid in cash on departure from Bimini. • Bahamas airport tax $33USD (includes Civil Aviation screening fee of $8USD). Subject to change. • Travel Insurance
Travel and booking assistance
Travel and booking bssistance is available for booking flights and accommodation prior to or post the retreat dates. Please contact Barbi Carver – email@example.com https://www.evotravelagent.com.au/travelunravelled
Questions and inquiries:
Can be made to Barbi Carver firstname.lastname@example.org